When Innospec's former agent pleaded guilty to FCPA offenses two years ago and faced a long prison term, the DOJ agreed to help him secure a transfer to a Canadian jail.
The transfer hasn't happened yet and Naaman is doing his time in the federal prison in Allenwood, Pennsylvania, shown in the photo.
His scheduled release date, according to the Bureau of Prisons, is August 12, 2013.
In December last year, the dual citizen of Canada and Lebanon was sentenced to thirty months in prison with credit for time served.
He spent nearly a year in jail in Germany before his extradition to the United States.
Naaman, 63, the only individual to face criminal charges in the United States for the Innospec bribery scandal, was assigned to Allenwood's low security facility.
What about his transfer to a Canadian jail? There's no sign in the court record that it will happen.
For now then, FCI Allenwood Low is home.
* * *
It may be a low security facility, but it's still a prison.
Here are the rules for Allenwood Low's dining room:
1. No head gear except for religious reasons.
2. Institutional clothing will be worn in the Dining Room Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays, for the Lunch meal. Institution khaki shirts must be worn over t-shirts, sweat shirts, etc. Shirts must be tucked inside pants. Athletic clothing cannot be worn at this time.
3. No sleeveless shirts or shower thongs are to be worn in Food Service.
4. No laundry or commissary bags, beverage containers, weight training equipment, radios, books, magazines, etc., allowed in Food Service.
5. Smoking is not permitted.
6. Take no more food than you are authorized. The Food Service Administrator will decide portion sizes due to budgetary restraints.
7. Wait for your food to be served. Do not reach for food in the serving line.
8. Do not argue with inmate workers.
9. Use the appropriate entrance door.
10. There will be no jumping in line or saving space in line for another inmate.
11. Tables cannot be reserved by placing coats or clothing on chairs prior to proceeding to the serving line.
12. Once you leave the Dining Room you may not re-enter the Dining Room for any reason.
13. After you have finished your meal, return your soiled plates, tray, silverware, etc., to the designated location.
14. If you have any problems or complaints, address them to the Cook Supervisor, Assistant Food Service Administrator, Food Service Administrator, or the Correctional Supervisor (Lieutenant).
15. No sunglasses can be worn in the dining hall, unless medically indicated.